Singapore, 12 February 2018 – ERA announced the launch of its newly revamped FindPropertyAgent.sg (“FPA”) website, an IT innovation that is aligned with the government’s vision for the Real Estate Industry Transformation Map (ITM).
Key Executive Officer Eugene Lim says: “The Real Estate ITM marks the beginning of a new journey. As a forward-thinking company, ERA fully embraces the changes that are to come. With the improved FPA, we have made property transactions more transparent, and the process more streamlined for the end-users.”
FPA is a dedicated website for consumers to customise their search experiences for the right property agent (not listings). Buoyed by a smart algorithm, the website has been specifically designed to solve common problems faced by the public such as:
1. Online information overload compounded by fake, outdated or irrelevant data
2. Lack of trust with regard to true competency or specialty
3. Concerns about immediate service and personal data protection
FPA’s Unique Selling Points
IT innovations are integrated into FPA to solve the above-mentioned issues:
1. Smart algorithms which use multiple data points such as agents’ past transaction statistics, exclusive listings, customer ratings and reviews, online presence, and geolocation tags will enable consumers to find the most suitable property agents who can cater to their needs.
2. Most complete property agents’ profile pages with past transactions, customer reviews, awards achieved, and trainings completed, to increase transparency and build better trust with consumers.
3. A chart displaying each agent’s specialisation will be updated through real-time data. This is an industry-first feature.
4. Unlike paid listing portals, agents do not need to pay a subscription fee or enter any data input.
5. Soon to be launched, the real-time communication features will encourage agents to respond to their leads in a timelier fashion. Consumers can choose to engage the agents first before releasing personal information once they feel comfortable.
6. Soon to be launched too, artificial intelligence will be used to help agents serve consumers more efficiently by answering common queries and predict preferences. This time-saving feature, another industry-first, will enhance overall effectiveness.
The website is fully mobile optimised, and its loading speed is fast. More importantly, it consumes much less mobile data than traditional websites, enhancing user experience.
Chief Operating Officer Marcus Chu adds, “With the launch of FPA and continuous effort in IT innovations, we hope to aid agents who have been facing increasing marketing cost to generate leads. The future evolvement of FPA and our other technological solutions specially developed to increase agent’s productivity such as the mobile applications (i-ERA, ERA SG Projects), website (ERA.com.sg), customer relationship management system (24/7 PropWatch) and an internal portal (myERA), will play an important role in the digital transformation progress for the industry.”