Since its establishment in 1982, ERA Singapore is proud to become the largest international real estate agency in Singapore with presence across 10 countries. We are the first real estate agency to be listed in the Singapore Exchange with a long-standing reputation as the preferred real estate brand in Singapore.
As the industry leader, we continue to set industry standards by introducing revolutionary initiatives that have allowed us to accumulate numerous accolades. Being at the forefront of the digital transformation has enabled us to remain resilient to financial crises, market downturns, and changes in real estate regulations over the years.
We remain committed to upholding our tradition of innovation and service excellence and have pledged to build a more professional and trusted real estate agency industry.
Chief Executive Officer
Marcus heads the Singapore headquarters, overseeing the business operations as well as day-to-day management of ERA Singapore to be Asia's leading Real Estate Agency.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Doris helms the project marketing arm of ERA Singapore, overseeing a team that has planned and executed marketing launches for over 300 international and local residential projects.
Poh Chee Yong
Chief Financial Officer
Chee Yong heads the finance and commission teams, is responsible for financial management and oversees the financial reporting of the Group.
Chief Agency Officer
Appointed in April 2022, Kevin will work closely alongside management to propel ERA forward and strengthen ERA’s position as the industry leader in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Executive Officer
Eugene directs the Legal and Compliance Department, ensuring the business dealing of the company and its salespersons are compliant with the regulatory compliance.
Chief Learning Officer
Thomas oversees all learning and development programmes with the objective of elevating the professional competence of ERA Teammates through impactful training and development programmes.
Chief Technology Officer
Raymond will oversee and drive the technology strategy, digital transformation, innovation, engineering, operations and information security of ERA.
Chief Marketing Officer
Joy translates ERA’s business goals into meaningful client experiences by directing comprehensive marketing activities and strategies in the company.
1. Result-oriented – Focus on goals and growth; expect higher per capita productivity.
2. Recruit the Best – Focus on attracting the best talents.
3. Harness the power of Tech Tools –Grow our businesses with technology; redefine our competitiveness and relevance to the real estate world.
4. We Rise by Raising Others – Provide an environment where everyone is given the equal opportunity to grow and be recognised.
5. Values Creation – Instill in every teammate the mindset of “what can I do to make a difference?”
What defines Us and our Culture:
(U & I In Great Possibilities)
1. Unity – Win-win partnership amongst agents, leaders, staff and company; synergised by the OneERA camaraderie spirit, trust and respect.
2. Integrity – Always do the right thing; promote ERA as the trusted brand.
3. Innovation – Challenge the norm, promote changes, improve efficiency, think outside the box and revolutionise the world we envision.
4. Gratitude – Pay it forward with Givers’ Movement.
5. Passion – Love for the job, career, company, industry and, most importantly, our people and family.